[mythtv-users] irtransmitter channel change script will not work on duplicate digits (33, 44, 55, 22 etc)

Larry mythtv at american-hero.com
Mon May 31 19:04:36 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I finally managed to migrate over to Comcasts DTA and get a mostly
working ir transmitter setup.
After discovering I had disabled the com port in the BIOS of my machine
a quick "enable" and all works...sorta.

I have a unique problem in that my channel changing script will work for
all channels but those that are duplicate numbers, ie 11,22,33,44...

I have tried several scripts and if I send the channel multiple times ,
ie irsend 3, irsend 3, irsend 3 it will eventually get to my channel.

I dont even have a clue on where to begin troubleshooting this.  Anyone
have any ideas or suggestions?