[mythtv-users] No EPG data on DVB-T

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon May 31 23:05:22 UTC 2010

On 31 May 2010 22:48, Josu Lazkano <josu.lazkano at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply, I want to test it with "dvbsnoop", but I don't
> how, I try lot os paramaters, but I have any info.

If another card produces good listings data when all other variables
are the same in the MythTV setup, it may be possible that the driver
for the KWorld card is somehow affecting the DVB stream. This may be a
good question for the linux-media list, where driver development is
discussed. Of course, if any other MythTV users are successfully using
your model of KWorld card to get listings from EITdata, feel free to
speak up!

> I test on MythTV with a working stick and now I have programa info for
> 8 days, so I can't test it there, is a way to erase all programa info
> from MythTV?

Delete the corresponding video source in mythtv-setup - this will
delete all channel and listings data for that source. If you choose
the Delete All Video Sources option, all associated listings tables
will be reset.

Nick

--
Nick Morrott