[mythtv-users] Problems mapping buttons on Hauppage HVR-1600 IR

Horacio Diaz Requejo hdiaz at ggm.mx
Mon Nov 1 19:53:53 UTC 2010

Hello everyone ¡!!

  Last week I was working on the installation of a HVR-1600 Hauppage in my system. After  googling many hours my system is running well, but I have issues with the remote control. I follow the http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Hauppauge_HVR-1600 and using the new recommended configuration for >  2.6.28 and is working but not all buttons. I was trying to rekey the remote control with mythtv frontend but ignores some of them ( play, pause, FF,REW, Stop ).

  I have been fighting all weekend trying to recompile lirc_zilog module http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=9548142&postcount=9 but never is too late to ask if someon has  experience with this issue.

  I´m running 0.23.1 on mythbuntu 10.10 and I´m newbie with mythtv.

  Regards,

 Horacio