[mythtv-users] How can I re-record a TV series?

Jason Chambers lists at purplish-monkey.com
Tue Nov 2 09:45:54 UTC 2010

On 02/11/2010 03:59, Marc Randolph wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 10:20 PM, Michael T. Dean
> <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
>>
>> SELECT|Remove all episodes for this title
>
> And just to complete this conversation, how would a user do this
> operation if there were no previous episodes available to select?

This sequence is done from the "Manage Recordings" -> "Previously
Recorded" screen.

The previous episodes always exist here regardless of what recordings
you still have on disk or listing in the EPG.  If they didn't Myth
wouldn't know you had recorded them and therefore you wouldn't need to
remove anything in the first place.

Presumably you are thinking about accessing the option after selecting a
show from the Watch Recordings screen or one of the scheduling screens
and progressing from there?

--
Regards,
Jason