[mythtv-users] Tevii S470 on Debian Squeeze

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 17:39:07 UTC 2010

Thanks again Pedro, I try to install Ubuntu Maverick on my system and
it detect the device with the IR controller, that great! But I want to
use it on Debian Squeeze.

I try to compile the s2-liplianin drivers, I have errors posted on the
first post.

I found more info about the IR on Tevii S470 device:
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~awalls/cx23885-ir

I want to try the s2-liplianin driver to use with SASC.

Thanks and best regards.

Josu Lazkano