[mythtv-users] mythbuntu autobuilds

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 10:03:30 UTC 2010

On 6 November 2010 23:31, Jos Hoekstra <joshoekstra at gmx.net> wrote:
> Op 6-11-2010 21:35, Richard Morton schreef:
>>
>> On Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick I have autobuilds installed but the latest I get
>> is:
>> Build 0.24.0~trunk26882-0ubuntu0~mythbuntu2 for including the
>> following oddly named package.
>>  - libmyth-0.23 (0.23 on the end!!!!!!)
>>
>> but I was sure I had seen changesets way beyond this number.
>>
>> Are my updates broken?
>>
>> thanks

> I noticed here, when RC1 was announced and mythbuntu started following
> .24-fixes instead of following trunk, I had to manually remove libmyth-0.23
> and after that reïnstall the .24 version and after that I've been on te
> fixes trail.
> Never had any trouble with invalid sources entries, I chose .24  when
> issueing sudo dpkg-reconfigure mythbuntu-repos and just took the windows way
> down the next questions(yes, yes ok, yes please, type something in and so on
> ;))
> I'm at rev27107 running pretty much ok :)

Hi,

thanks for the reply,

Could you let me know the following things.
What Distribution are you running Ubuntu/Mythbuntu/Kubuntu/etc?
What version? 10.04/10.10
What is the line in Synaptic Package Manager which is getting the
updates for 0.24
Under Settings->Repositoroes->OtherSources there should be a line in
there that refers to mythbuntu binaries... I am convinced yours will
be different to mine.

click on edit and paste all three/four lines of information please.

thanks