[mythtv-users] Unstable Backend - Full Media Drives but Plenty to Autoexpire

tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun Nov 7 19:30:06 UTC 2010

Hi
My mythbuntu 10.04 64 bit backend with a ~100G OS HDD and 2 media 2TB
drives I've noticed to start missing recordings, duplicate recordings
and have a few crashes.  I've installed apport and managed to submit one
so far, that seemed to be to do with time issues.  I upgraded from 23.0
to 32.1 thinking that might help.

I realise now what is also different is the media drives are now full,
but they have 500G of Space Available After Auto-expire.  I am wondering
if the problems arise from my expecting mythtv to just do the deletions
without issue.  Anyone else experienced similar, or can someone confirm
that we need to do the auto deletions ourselves?