[mythtv-users] Can't get to "Watch Recordings" screen

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Nov 8 04:58:36 UTC 2010

  On 11/07/2010 11:45 PM, Brian Phillips wrote:
> I'm still running mythbuntu 8.04, MythTV 0.21.  I have a master backend on a
> headless machine with a single remote frontend

I highly recommend upgrading to something a bit more current.  If that
doesn't work, then it will be worth the time to debug.  It's just that
so much has changed since 0.21-fixes, few are likely to even remember
potential issues, let alone want to spend time debugging code that
doesn't exist anymore.

If you don't want to upgrade, your best bet is probably to ask people
who are living in 2008--i.e. search the archives.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/  ;)

Mike