[mythtv-users] Strange scheduling behavior: duplicate events in "Upcoming Recordings" in MythWeb

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Nov 9 23:26:18 UTC 2010

  On 11/09/2010 05:00 PM, E. Westbrook wrote:
> My only possible "beef" in this situation, if I *really* wanted to have
> one, would be the absence of a programid in the listings, although I
> wouldn't know whether to blame Schedules Direct or indeed the broadcaster
> for that -- and it's of negligible consequence anyway.  So I'm cool.

It's quite likely that the EIT data that overwrote the Schedules Direct
data remove the programid--since it looks like TMS should have had a
programid for that show based on the data.

> All of that said, I'm going to declare case closed, lesson learned, NBF (no
> bug found), and rock on.

Great.  Glad to hear that it was a simple fix.

BTW, you may want to run a mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all to clear out
any modified listings data (unless your system is scheduled to run
mythfilldatabase with the --dd-grab-all argument before any recordings
start).

Mike