[mythtv-users] Storage group question

Phil Bridges gravityhammer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 02:20:55 UTC 2010

I'm trying to set up a slave backend again (old one croaked).  Before,
I was using .22, and shared my drives using NFS.  Now, I'm going to
try to use Storage Groups.

I have mythbackend running on my slave backend (tunerless until my
HD-PVR comes in).  I have three mount points for recordings:

/mnt/video1/recordings
/mnt/video2/recordings
/mnt/video3/recordings

I have added each of those directories on my master backend in the
"Default" storage group.  When I exited mythtv-setup, it barked at me
that these directories didn't exist.  No big deal, right, since my
slave backend wasn't running yet.

I started my master backend, and then the slave.  The master backend
log shows the slave is connected.  I go to the MythWeb status page,
though, and t doesn't show the drives.  I check my frontend status -
no drives.  I go to the backend webpage (IP:6544) and it shows the
drives.

Any suggestions on how to get this working?