[mythtv-users] Strange scheduling behavior: duplicate events in "Upcoming Recordings" in MythWeb

E. Westbrook mythtv-users at westbrook.com
Wed Nov 10 18:23:12 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 10:40, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>wrote:

> If you mean learning more about --dd-grab-all,  see:
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/449426#449426

I did indeed, as well as my intending to review docs for other ways
mythfrontend can and/or should be invoked.  And wow, that is a super helpful
and interesting thread, thanks.  I'll be following its advice effective
immediately.

> If you mean figuring out how to know when mythfilldatabase will run next,
> check out the backend status page ( http://<hostname>:6544/ or MythWeb
> Backend Status page) under the Disk Usage Details.

And the hits just keep on coming!  I did not know about that service port,
and have been temporarily living without the convenience of that page
pending time to get mythweb set up again after the move to 0.24-fixes.  (It
might well take me very little time, but I plan to allow for an afternoon
just in case.)  Muchissimas gracias!

EW