[mythtv-users] (no subject)

tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Wed Nov 10 21:46:28 UTC 2010

On 10/11/2010 1:00 p.m., Matt Emmott wrote:
MythDroid seems to
> be decent at two-way communication by telling you what recordings are
> where, but it's been so buggy for me that I haven't been able to use it
> to its full potential.

When did you last use mythdroid?  On what version of mythtv?  Mythdroid
keeps improving and is quite usable now.  So far it seems largely one
(talented) programmer / dev is working on it, which makes it that much
more remarkable, if I had the skills I'd be helping him because I've not
seen anything better and it is leaps ahead of anything else, (Linux
based that is, (linuxmce possibly accepted and not wishing to underpaly
mythmote either) I'm not not sure elsewhere) and at the end of the day
is a cool piece of software with the ability to morph and evolve into
something even better, just like mythtv.