[mythtv-users] 0.24-fixes JYA Repo for Lucid?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 23:43:44 UTC 2010

Hi

On 11 November 2010 22:47, Christopher Kerr <mythtv at theseekerr.com> wrote:
> Hi JYA,
>
> Are you intending to begin building 0.24-fixes packages for your
> Stable or Testing repositories for Lucid in the near future?
>
> I'm running a Trunk build from before the 0.24-fixes branch was
> created (at least, I think so - 26934) - am I right in thinking that
> the process should be painless if I just remove Trunk from my sources
> list and wait for an update to come along?

I'm on it, hoping to have the packages for 9.10, 10.04 and 10.10 ready
today (struggling with mplayer on 10.10 right now).

trunk won't upgrade to 0.24 due to the name scheme used.

But trunk is currently compatible with 0.24 ; so you can just
uninstall the trunk packages and install the 0.24 ones right after