[mythtv-users] mythvidexport.py errors out

Johan johan.vanderkolk at dommel.be
Fri Nov 12 19:36:00 UTC 2010

Op 12-11-10 19:54, Raymond Wagner schreef:
> On 11/12/2010 13:48, Johan wrote:
>> Op 12-11-10 19:31, Raymond Wagner schreef:
>>> Caused by a flaw in the regular expression used to process hostnames
>>> not handling the dash ('-') in yours.  Since fixed in trunk and 0.24.
>> MythTV Version   : 27113
>> MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-24-fixes
>
> Since fixed half an hour ago in revision 27201.

It will take a bit until that hits the ubuntu repositories.
Was contemplating to move back to compile from source, but like to do
that when I have some hours available to play.
Just changed the hostname to test, but had a few side effects (backend
would not run), so reverted.

thanks for the extremely quick fix anyway...

Johan