[mythtv-users] mythvidexport.py errors out

Johan johan.vanderkolk at dommel.be
Sat Nov 13 00:00:54 UTC 2010

Op 12-11-10 21:09, Michael T. Dean schreef:
>  On 11/12/2010 02:43 PM, Johan wrote:
>> Ok, I just downloaded 27204 from svn, will drop the ubuntu repository
>> tomorrow, and compile from scratch.
>>
>> thanks very much for your help !
>
> Wouldn't the Ubuntu nightly builds, by definition, be done /before/ that?
>
> Mike
latest (5 min ago) ubuntu build is :
johan at johan-TV:~$ mythbackend --version
MythTV Version   : 27174
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-24-fixes
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.24.20101028-1
QT Version       : 4.6.2

so to get the later version, in which my problem is fixed I need to
compile from source.
Perhaps you are right and by tomorrow afternoon 27204 is in the ubuntu
packages.

(http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/testing/ubuntu &
http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/0.24/ubuntu). I may not be using the
nightly builds. Did not realize I had 2 repositories enabled, is that
normal?

Johan