[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu autobuilds

Greg Lucas-Smith bwobbones at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 12:48:20 UTC 2010

Ok,

  I tried again a:

    sudo dpkg-reconfigure mythbuntu-repos

  and changed to PPA as people here seem to suggest, but I still don't get
the update.  I was using the US mirror.

  By uninstall libmyth-0.23 do you mean something like this?

    sudo apt-get remove mythtv
    sudo apt-get install mythtv

  I just want to confirm because myth has become such a large part of my
family's life that I can't screw around with it any more.

Thanks everyone for the help,

Greg