[mythtv-users] 0.24 recording troubles

Brian Fischer brianafischer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 14:21:53 UTC 2010

I occasionally get bitten by the the zero byte recording on my Air2PC card
which records from a Comcast cable connection (pretty stable).  It may be
this card has 99% reliability and I have experience the 1% a few times...

This led me to question if it would be a good "feature" to retry the
recording if it is zero bytes after a certain period of time.  The
functionality would basically "record when signal is restored".  It would
probably be useful to have additional information on why the recording
started "late".  Any thoughts?  I would be interested in hearing opinions on
this...

-Brian