[mythtv-users] cutlist editing hangs frontend

E. Westbrook mythtv-users at westbrook.com
Sun Nov 14 00:09:18 UTC 2010

At first, when I used the new editor interface, I was like "oh HELL no" --
but I kept that thought INSIDE MY HEAD until I'd given it a real chance.

Then I spent some time really getting used to it, and now I love it.

I feel like I do incur a few more button clicks on my paths to goodness, but
admittedly it's not all fully committed to motor memory yet so perhaps that
will improve with proficiency.  And even so, that's already outweighed by my
delight in the increased confidence that it will do what I am trying to do.

Thanks guys.  Don't let the haters get you down.

$0.02,
EW