[mythtv-users] judder-free - 0.24 - bad audio sync - Back to it

Sean Grieve sean at grieve.com.au
Sun Nov 14 00:12:33 UTC 2010

 > Sorry, unrelated. I mean judder-free this way:
 >
 > http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/User_Manual:JudderFree

Ahha, this makes a lot more sense to me. I enabled this option as well
so that the output frequency matches the input frequency. Now that I
think about it I think my syncing issues started when I enabled that.
Strangely enough tho' I seem to have fixed my syncing issues by
disabling the extra audio buffer under TV Playback options. Maybe try
that and see how it goes. (I just checked then and I definitely still
have the anti-judder settings enabled)

It would be interesting to see if this fixes the problem for you too
(wish I could do more testing at the mo but projector lamp is about to
go POP! and the new one hasn't arrived yet :( )

--
Sean