[mythtv-users] Arclight theme not using downloaded fanart

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sun Nov 14 16:00:52 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-11-14 at 09:22 -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:

> Seems it is backend.  But now I remember, this seems to still be broken:

And while I recalled the breakage, I didn't recall posting about it and
the solution the last time I went around on this one:

So, I have fanart in a /video/MythVideo/Fanart here on my backend.  Some
fo it's in fact been around for a year, so jamu has been downloading
this stuff all along.

So the question is, why isn't Arclight using it?

b.