[mythtv-users] HD Audio in 0.24?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 18:04:57 UTC 2010

This is probably mostly directed at JYA since he did most of the audio
rewrite...
I was under the impression that 0.24 would support high bitrate/freq
audio, so I'm hoping this is possible, understandable if it's not
quite there yet, but I just wanted to check (since playing
downloadable HD Audio through Myth would be awesome ;-)

So, I'm trying to get a 96KHz stereo audio album I downloaded as FLAC
from HDTracks.com to play. It plays fine over my HDMI connection when
I use mplayer, but within MythMusic all I get is static.

I'm using the same card/device for both, and I have LPCM, DTS, and AC3
selected, with my speaker selection set to 5.1, without any of the
upsampling stuff enabled.

Thanks!

--
Steve