[mythtv-users] Arclight not showing fanart for one specific tv show

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 03:12:14 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:

> Yeah.  Having it actually displayed was secondary.  I wanted primarily
> to understand why and/or get a bug filed on it if it was indeed a bug.

Please don't file a bug.  In addition to not being one, as the image
hunt is a "best effort" process, the image hunt will be replaced with
assigned images to recording rules in the next release or two.

Adding any enhancements to the current image hunting algorithm isn't
something I foresee happening.  If you want to have a "sure thing"
match to the image hunt, name the imagery by seriesid, not title.

Robert