[mythtv-users] how many people have upgraded to 0.24?

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 05:27:52 UTC 2010

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 03:08:08 pm Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> What do you mean by it crashed?
>
> forcing the 48kHz resampling shouldn't be required except for buggy audio
> chipset or crappy drivers..

Probably crashed is the wrong word - failed to play with a flood of audio
errors in the log. Can't remember them exactly now but they indicated sampling
issues which is why I tried forcing the 48Khz resampling.

I can replicate them if you like and get a proper log dump.

Note: I'm using ALSA, not Pulse.
--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home