[mythtv-users] 0.24-fixes JYA Repo for Lucid?

Christian mythtv at hocken.net
Tue Nov 16 09:05:19 UTC 2010

Am 16.11.2010 um 01:45 schrieb Jean-Yves Avenard:

> Well, after reading all of this, I decided to build the packages again..
>
> They are building now for 9.10, 10.04 and 10.10..
>
> They are identical to the mythbuntu packages, plus the vuvuzela patch.
>
> Probably will add more patches soon.
>
> JY

Hi Jean-Yves,
Just some more positive feedback from my side. I'm using the release branch of your repository for more than one year now and I never ever encountered problems after upgrades. They just went smoothly all the time. Especially your support for Ubuntu LTS versions  is very valuable to me since I don't want to upgrade my productive server to a new distro twice a year.
People like you are the reason why average users with poor compiling skills like me get access to great software. I guess without prebuilt packages the number of users would be much smaller.

Thanks for your effort!

kind regards
Christian