[mythtv-users] how many people have upgraded to 0.24?

Quinten Steenhuis qsteenhuis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 15:21:41 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 16 November 2010 04:03, Quinten Steenhuis <qsteenhuis at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> I may have made a mistake by upgrading both the MythBuntu version and
>> the MythTV version, but here's the problems I spent several hours on
>> yesterday:
>>
> [snip]
>
> so you regret your upgrade to 0.24 because you had to issues with nvidia
> drivers, no sound in firefox and your display failed to respond to
> keystrokes.
>
> How are those any relevant to mythtv?

I think you misunderstood my post--go back and re-read it and you will
understand. The bugs only appeared in MythTV--not any other
application on the computer. I was pointing out that sound still
worked correctly in Firefox, not that it was broken in Firefox.

Not responding to keystrokes or remote presses is also a MythTV-only
problem that I and others on this list were experiencing about a year
ago.