[mythtv-users] arclight waits, "Loading", for too long

Robert Siebert trebor_s at web.de
Tue Nov 16 16:38:30 UTC 2010

11/16/2010 08:29, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
>> For me, it's in the range
of time where people in the room start to look
>> over at me with a
"what are we waiting for (yet again)" look. 10s of
>> seconds at least.
It's enough that I'm going to have to start thinking
>> of bailing out
of using Arclight, as much as I like it.

> You've tested this on
other themes and this is behavior particular to
> Arclight? Not normal
behavior of the frontend when trying to pull a
> list of recordings, or
even normal behavior when using themes that do
> recording coverart?

Can you
confirm this on the blue abstract theme? I do believe this is really
related to the number of recordings. How many do you
have?

Links:
------
[1] mailto:mythtv-users at mythtv.org