[mythtv-users] Getting a changelog of mythbuntu autobuilds

dargllun dargllun at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:57:31 UTC 2010

On 17.11.2010 11:19, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 17 November 2010 20:32, dargllun<dargllun at googlemail.com>  wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> since I wasn't able to find any sort of changelog for the updates coming in
>> from the mythbuntu repo, I hacked (yes, hacked, and I mean that in every
>> aspect of the word) together a small perl script which spits out an URL to
>> mythtv's svn browser. Perhaps this is of interest to anyone.
>>
>> Please note that this will only work with Ubuntu, 0.24-fixes, and possibly
>> only for me, so please be careful.
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/timeline?from=11%2F17%2F10&daysback=10&authors=&changeset=on&update=Update

AFAICT this is the complete list of changes, isn't it? I was interested
in the only the changes in 0.24-fixes, and the exact set of changes I
got during the last update. This is what my script will show you.

But thanks anyway; also, your view has the advantage of showing the
commit log messages.

Regards
d.