[mythtv-users] MythWeb (.24) issues with iPhone

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Thu Nov 18 07:45:14 UTC 2010

> From: Dave Pearson <lists at the-pearsons.co.uk>
>
> On 17/11/10 17:52, Gabe Rubin wrote:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> Another little issue has cropped up with my myth upgrade.  MythWeb
>> seems to work fine when I log in from a regular computer.  When I try
>> to connect with my iPhone though, it defaults to the iPad skin and
>> theme, which I do not want.  There is an option to reset to default
>> theme and skin; however, when I do that, it will only go to the
>> default home page but the other pages attempt to use the iPad theme
>> with varying success.  Some pages don't work at all and I get this
>> error (excuse any typos, I am retyping this and not cutting and
>> pasting):
>> Warning at /var/www/html/mythweb/modules/settings/handler.php, line 61:
>> !!NoTrans: require_once(modules/settings/tmpl/iPod/header.php): failed
>> to open stream:
>> No such file or directory!!
>>
>> So two questions:
>> 1) How do I get MythWeb to use the default theme and skin as opposed
>> to iPod theme?
>> 2) How do I fix this error?
>>
>> I saw some other issues with other people's installs, but none were
>> exactly like this.  Do I need to add symlinks or something?

> I'm also getting this problem, so it's not just you.
>
> Regards,
> Dave.

I'm also seeing this on my Android phone.  I get these messages:

"Warning at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/recorded.php, line 208:
!!NoTrans: require_once(modules/tv/tmpl/iPod/recorded.php)
[function.require-once]: failed to open stream.  No such file or directory!!"

"Fatal Error: require_once()
[function.require] Failes opening required
'modules/tv/tmpl/iPod/recorded.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:usr/share/pear:./modules/tv') in
/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/recorded.php on line 208"

Lines 207-208 in this file:
// Load the class for this page
    require_once tmpl_dir.'recorded.php';

FYI.