[mythtv-users] query to list all movies recorded?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 00:25:41 UTC 2010

On 19 November 2010 00:20, Dan Christensen <jdc at uwo.ca> wrote:
> Can someone give a database query that will show all movies I've ever
> recorded on my myth box?  (I.e. I want to exclude regular TV shows.)

Off the top of my head (so can probably be improved):

SELECT DISTINCT `title` FROM `oldrecorded` WHERE `category` = 'Film'
ORDER BY `title`;

You may want to replace Film with Movie as you're in Canada (I'm in the UK):

SELECT DISTINCT `title` FROM `oldrecorded` WHERE `category` = 'Movie'
ORDER BY `title`;

Cheers,
Nick

--