[mythtv-users] Myth and Python

Her Him dvrhax at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 17:40:17 UTC 2010

Thanks.

Can you tell me where you found out about that?  I've done some searching but
haven't really had much luck finding detailed information about the myth python
API.  Because one of the things I'd like to do is pop a myth native dialog box
for confirmation (the print statements really only being good for debugging).

Thanks again and I appreciate your help