[mythtv-users] Really washed out picture since upgrade to 0.24.0

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Sat Nov 20 19:04:07 UTC 2010

On 20/11/2010 18:55, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 11/20/2010 01:38 PM, Paul Gardiner wrote:
>> I know it sounds like that, but I'm using the same display that before
>> the 0.24 upgrade that gave me crushed blacks unless I didn't have
>> vdpaustudio set. I've changed nothing else in my system.
>
> Did you notice that the nvidia drivers changed to allow changing this?
> So you likely have MythTV and your driver configuration mismatched.

I did see a mention of that in another thread, but I'd assumed that
something big like that would be part of a major version change, and
I've gone only from 120.19.12 to 120.19.21. Was it between those two
releases. Also how does one control this new feature. I'm using
minimyth and relying on its config, but I might be able to find it.
The xorg.cnf files for the two minimyth releases look to have identical
nvidia set up for nvidia.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers,
	Paul.