[mythtv-users] Downgrading 0.24 to 0.23.1 and want to avoid losing the few recordings since the upgrade

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Sat Nov 20 19:08:02 UTC 2010

Looks like I might need to go back to 0.23.1 from 0.24. I have my
old database, but I'll have recorded 4 things since the upgrade.
What's the easiest way to fake them as recordings into the old
database.

One idea I thought of was to make a simple "Copy to mythvideo"
job, which I could run on the recordings before downgrading, and
that way get them under mythvideo with sensibly named files, but
I'd rather maintain them under the "Recordings" heading if
possible.

Cheers,
	Paul.