[mythtv-users] Editing recordings in 0.24

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sun Nov 21 11:28:02 UTC 2010

Either I'm lost or the frontend is hanging but I've followed the
instructions from the ticket mentioned in the release notes
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/26111

and I've bound a remote key to E but I get stuck in the Edit screen and I'm
unable to escape :( and the same issue with M no menu comes up either when
pressing M via keyboard or remote while in editing, M works fine in other
screens.......

I know this was mentioned in another thread but I cant recall which one and
its escaping my google foo.

Please help!

Cheers,

Anthony