[mythtv-users] Double banner in Mythweb and cannot schedule in Mythweb

K Murphy km at citadelsystems.net
Sun Nov 21 21:56:26 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I recently upgraded to .24. With that MythWeb is not functioning
properly. Whenever I go to the listing webpage and click on a
different time (using the drop down), the page comes back with a
double banner and the listing does not have the new time.

By banner I mean the top row at the top of the web page.

Secondly, if I do click on a program to record, it does go to the
webpage to schedule however the "Update Recording Settings" button
seems to have no effect.

When I did the upgrade from .23, I moved the old mythweb out of the
way. Then I copied the new mythweb directory to where it should be. I
also used the new mythweb.conf.apache that was supplied. However, it
doesn't look like anything changed in that file since .23.

I have also tried optimizing the mysql tables as I thought this might
be the issue. No effect.

CM