[mythtv-users] Getting a changelog of mythbuntu autobuilds

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 02:49:10 UTC 2010

Hey Guys:

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:44 AM, dargllun <dargllun at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 17.11.2010 14:37, Kenni Lund wrote:
>
>> You could also use the following URL in your script to get an overview
>> of the changes. This way you can navigate from the SVN commit message
>> to the code change, instead of the other way around:
>>
>> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/log/branches/release-0-24-fixes?action=stop_on_copy&mode=stop_on_copy&rev=27256&stop_rev=27230&limit=
>>
>> Or with full commit messages:
>>
>> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/log/branches/release-0-24-fixes?action=stop_on_copy&mode=stop_on_copy&rev=27256&stop_rev=27230&limit=&verbose=on
>>

> Excellent! Many thanks indeed!
>
> After seeing this post, we've hacked in some logic to autobuilds to pull
the changelog between builds.

Here's a sample one (from today's):

mythtv (1:0.24.0+fixes27315-0ubuntu0+mythbuntu3) natty; urgency=low

  * Automated Build. See
    https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~mythbuntu/mythtv/mythtv-fixes for
    debian/ changes.
  * >>Upstream changes since last upload (r27299):
  * Revert [27251] as it breaks 5.1 upmix from stereo for AC3 content
  * Backport [27302] from trunk
  * Fixes non-animated GIF reloading in MythUIImage
  * Backport [27216:27217]. Change the behaviour of overriding the
    digital passthrough device. If set, we assume AC3 and DTS
    passthrough option are always available no matter what the main
    audio device reports. This allow to set-up a different audio device
    between plain stereo/lpcm and digital passthrough. This change is
    required for a series of fixes attempting to overcome the issue with
    hdmi alsa drivers.
  * Fix a segfault when exiting the Recording Profile settings screen.
    Backports [27191] and [27192] from trunk.  Fixes #9104.
 -- Mythbuntu Automated Package Builder <email address hidden>   Mon,
22 Nov 2010 00:13:45 +0000

https://launchpad.net/~mythbuntu/+archive/0.24/+sourcepub/1371275/+listing-archive-extra

Hopefully that's useful to you.