[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase - BE / SBE mixture

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 14:52:42 UTC 2010

Hi,

I moved my hdpvr to a slave backend (first one I have setup), so I may
have done something not right??

It is working properly and recording, etc etc..

I just added a channel to my SD lineup for that lineup, and ran mfd on
the master backend.  It *did not* pick up the new channel.  I then
proceeded to the slave and ran it from there, and it *did* pick up the
new channel.

Is this expected behavior, or do I need to tweak something somewhere?
If the lineups in use do not overlap the systems am I going to have to
run mfd on both backends to get all listings?  It seems that would
cause collisions...  I have ATSC lineups on the mbe, and directv
(hdpvr) on the sbe now..

Thanks

-Greg