[mythtv-users] Storage issues.

Wieslaw Kierbedz w.kier at farba.eu.org
Tue Nov 23 14:07:04 UTC 2010

W dniu 11/23/10 3:00 PM, Justin Dunn anonsuje::

>> Could You explain?
>> You mean - simple move the files?
>> How can I move info into database?
>> Of course I have storage on both backends but (of course:)) that are
>> completely different backends and different computers.
>> The one thing I can do is to mount directories via nfs and add these
>> dirs  in setup as storage directory in another backend.
>> But what about titles/descriptions from mythconverg?
>
> The database only stores the recording file name and storage group.
And title and description of show.
> When a file is accessed mythtv searches all the storage group
> directories for the file to load. So that search would find the file
> when you moved it.

Ok. I know that.
But there are two databases.
Two different backends, two different storage and _two_independent
databases_.
I need something like export/import option for mythbackend.
I see that I asked wrong.

How to move recording info from one database to another.
And how to do it for multiple recordings at once?

--
WK