[mythtv-users] arclight waits, "Loading", for too long

Guillaume Membré guillaume.ml at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 21:26:30 UTC 2010

Hello

I would like to add a "me too" for this issue : I have around 300
recordings and the loading dialog box shows up for about two minutes.
During this waiting, the cpu is idling, the backend, which is on
another computer, seems to do nothing.
I'm using the blue abstract theme and in 0.22 (yes quite old :) ) it
just loads up in few seconds.

How can I help ?
Thanks a lot
Guillaume