[mythtv-users] arclight waits, "Loading", for too long

Guillaume Membré guillaume.ml at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 23:05:56 UTC 2010

after a bit digging, I found out that if I comment out the definition
of a <shape name="darken_background" of MythBusyDialog in base.xml of
the blue-abstract theme, the loading dialog box goes away after a few
millisecond when loading the recording page. So there is maybe a
problem with this shape.

Any ideas ?