[mythtv-users] SqueezeSlave prevents audio in .24

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 03:20:43 UTC 2010

On 19 November 2010 00:53, Michael PARKER <michael.parker at st.com> wrote:
> [...]

I run both squeezeslave and mythfrontend concurrently on a zotak ION
in my living room. This is connected to a home theater receiver.

Audio for mythtv goes through the hdmi cable. Audio for squeezeslave
goes through the optical out. I do not have any issues with this
config but I am not sharing the same output device. Is this something
you can do?

I also have a squeezebox duet in the living room connected to the same
home theatre receiver. The duet is used in the living room and I use
squeezeslave to drive my outdoor speakers.

Cheers

Phil