[mythtv-users] mythweb not working .. modules_path ?]

James Kaufman jmk at kaufman.eden-prairie.mn.us
Fri Nov 26 18:26:14 UTC 2010

On 11/26/2010 11:02 AM, Brock Haywood wrote:
> [...]

I have the exact same problem. All php dependencies as listed in the
INSTALL file are active in my version of PHP. (Checked using phpinfo.php)

[Thu Nov 25 21:19:01 2010] [error] [client 192.168.1.2] PHP Warning:
file_get_contents(modules_path/_shared/lang/English.lang): failed to
open stream: No such file or directory in
/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/classes/Translate.php on line 168
[Thu Nov 25 21:19:01 2010] [error] [client 192.168.1.2] PHP Fatal error:
  Failed to open translation file:
modules_path/_shared/lang/English.lang in
/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/classes/Translate.php on line 172

The file is where it should be. The question where does 'modules_path'
get defined?