[mythtv-users] Weirdness with stars in .24

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 22:07:39 UTC 2010

Hi,

One very minor issue since upgrading to .24 is a difference between
the frontend and mythweb with respect to how stars are displayed for
movies.  I thought that both used to always use a 4 star system, and
when I schedule recordings with mythweb, that is what I still see.
However, the same movie that has been recorded or is in scheduled
recordings shows as a 10 star system on the frontend.  The database
seems to use a decimal system. (e.g., Vicky Cristina Barcelona shows
as 8 stars on the frontend but 3 starts in mythweb and .75 stars in
the database).

Is this a theming decision or an error?  I have not checked other
themes for this behavior.  I currently use the mythbuntu theme.