[mythtv-users] mythweb fails when searching for "other showing of a program"

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 15:28:04 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-11-27 at 22:04 -0800, Oz Dror wrote:
> The backtrace sshows a [backup] array that refers to the correct ip
> and to an old ip. I suspect that this old ip confuses mythweb.
> I check the setting record  this old ip address is not in that record
> in any localtion. in particular there is only one masterserviceip,
> which is the correct one.

Hi;

I'd try:

  http://<YourMythwebServer>/mythweb/settings/mythweb/defaults
  (MythWeb Defaults tab)

  Click on "Clear the current default session"

  Exit you browser, retry and see if the old IP address goes away.

Also, I assume the masterserviceip mentioned above was just a
typo and you did something like:

 SELECT * FROM settings WHERE value = 'MasterServerIP';

to check for the correct/only address.

Good luck,

Bill Meek