[mythtv-users] remote power button intercepted [SOLVED]

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sun Nov 28 15:28:12 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-11-28 at 01:33 -0500, Jarod Wilson wrote:

> echo lirc > /sys/class/rc/rc0/protocols
>
> You've got both in-kernel and userspace decoding going at the same
> time. I really need to push an update to the Fedora lirc initscripts
> that disables in-kernel decode if you start up lirc...

Thank you, that did the trick. I added this to rc.local.

I also discovered that the reason my recordings menu was empty was
because the "recorded" table had been marked as crashed. I've read about
crashed tables but never had that happen. "mysqlcheck --repair
mythconverg recorded" got this going. For some unknown reason, the OK
button started working after that was repaired too, although I confess I
do not see the connection there.

At any rate, my upgraded frontend is now operational.

--Greg