[mythtv-users] Blue Abstract download

Robert Siebert trebor_s at web.de
Sun Nov 28 21:18:11 UTC 2010

Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 7:33 AM, Greg wrote:

>> I read this comment on
IRC just this morning....

>> "Captain_Murdoch> paul-h, blue-abstract
is available in the trunk download
>> area but not 0.24. I need to
verify I have the latest version of that and
>> some of the others and
put them in the 0.24 area."

>> So I gather,it will be included very
soon..

>> Both Capitan_Murdoch and Paul-h are devs...
>
> Well,
we're not importing it into SVN. It's one of several third
> party
themes that we make available via our theme downloader, though,
> which
is what he was referring to here. We're actually moving *away*
> from
including new themes in svn, and to a point where themes will be

validated against a given version and added to the theme downloader

for a given version. Downloads and support will be handled by the

individual theme authors.

> Robert

Wasn't it
planned that theme author could uplaod their theme to a site
"themes.mythtv.org [4]"? This would make the download availability much
higher. Or is every author responisble for the availablitiy of their
theme?

Best regards

Robert S

Links: