[mythtv-users] Sluggish Video

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Sun Nov 28 23:07:24 UTC 2010

So then I decided to try some things from the CLI when I noticed that even mythweb is no longer working.

# /etc/init.d/mythbackend restart
Stopping mythbackend:                                      [FAILED]
Starting mythbackend: /usr/bin/mythbackend: error while loading shared libraries: libvdpau.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such fi                     le or directory
                                                           [FAILED]

When I installed the nvidia drivers, it seems to have pulled the above out of my system or something.