[mythtv-users] Problem with Scheme update

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 16:06:59 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Per Jørgensen <myth at pbj-design.dk> wrote:
> Hey guys.
>
> After have runned ArchLinux 0.23-fixes-svn - 0.24 reaches the package
> database and I install it.
> Unfortunably after starting mythtv up afterwards - I'm getting this error
> about Databasescheme upgrade:
>

> Query was:
>
> Driver error was [2/1060]:
> QMYSQL: Unable to execute query
> Database error was:
> Duplicate column name 'tagline'

Looks like you have either manually added a tagline column to
videometadata in the past, or have accidentally updated your schema in
the past and changed the schema revision number back to make things
"work," not realizing that it would prevent future schema updates.  I
suspect the latter, but it's one of the two.

Robert