[mythtv-users] Tuning issues after re-install

Paul Buchanan paul.buchanan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 00:34:15 UTC 2010

Hi all

After the purchase of a new hard drive on the weekend, I re-installed
MythBuntu with a new combination of capture cards in my master server
deciding to longer use a slave backend as it was never able to stream the
video files across my network without it being too jerky to be watchable.

I managed to get all four of the tuner cards in my machine detected by the
backend setup program but I noticed shortly after setup that there were some
recordings listed in my frontend "watch recordings" screen that could not be
found by the system.

I started the backend setup program again and found that two of my inputs
were unable to find channels during scans even though they had been
automatically detected by the setup software and were firmly connected to my
antenna cabling.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Regards

Paul