[mythtv-users] Configuring Hauppauge 1600 for capture

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Tue Nov 30 18:02:02 UTC 2010

> Run the frontend with -v playback and see what it is doing that causes

I've been searching the net since you posted this and cannot find out how one starts the front end with any options.
I tried adding -v into the autostart/mythfrontend.desktop script but of course that didn't work.

> No need to worry about it, but it does help even on beefy machines at
> times..  You can search for "judder-free playback" in the wiki.

This link?
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/User_Manual:JudderFree

I separated the video modes as suggested but it makes no difference.