[mythtv-users] mediamvp-hd upnp client

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Tue Nov 30 18:36:25 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 1:32 PM, David L <idht4n at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Gavin Hurlbut wrote:
> <snip>
>> Can someone send along the user agent that this device presents?  -v
>> upnp on the backend should log it.  We may need device-specific fixes
>> (I hope not, but just being prepared).
>
> Is this what you were looking for?:
>
> 2010-11-30 10:28:26.011 SSDPExtension::GetDeviceDesc -
> Host=192.168.1.36 Port=6544 UserAgent=POSIX, UPnP/1.0, Intel
> MicroStack/1.0.1799

Sorry, running a bit behind on email.

Yeah, the above log shows the user agent, which is indeed the Intel UPnP stack.

Gavin, this is almost definitely a MediaMVP-HD bug, although I need to
figure out in what way the MythTV UPnP server behaves differently from
the others that we tested against.  I just need to find some cycles to
grind it out.

Thanks for offering though.

Devin

--